Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Way Past Cool - Episode 3



King Kong - Beast With A Gun
Leavin' Here - The Rationals
Your Miserable Life - The Movie Star Junkies
Casting My Spell - Johnny Kidd & The Pirates
SL 54 Automatic - The Fifty Foot Combo
No.9 Train - Tarheel Slim
Doll Collector - The Chinese Millionaires
Move It On Over - Del Shannon
Nitroglycerine Blood Transfusion - The Parents
The Ballad Of Thunder Road - Robert Mitchum
On My Own - The Scat Rag Boosters
Last Night - Famous George
I'm Gonna Kill My Baby Tonight - The Mummies
Shake By The Riverside - The Deadly Snakes
Black Bottom Blues - King Coleman
The Broken Hearted Gypsy - Haunted George
64 Days - The Neckbones
Fever - La Lupe
Attack Of The Fire Ants - The Balboas
I Want Candy - The Strangeloves

DOWNLOAD I SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment